What is Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy®?
Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® is safe and effective, helping the body boost its ability to heal itself. It is administered with Tissue Allograft
How do Tissue Allografts work?
Recruit your body’s own healing process to aid in reparation and regeneration of healthy tissue. Physicians injects tissue allograft into the injured tissue or space. The components within the tissue allograft limits the expression of inflammatory cytokines and contains of large amounts of hyaluronic acid that entrap inflammatory cells. In addition, the allograft contains hyaluronic acid, which helps lubricate joints and tendons, decreasing the pain and helping to restore mobility. Though cortisone injections and other drugs provide relief of pain, this relief is generally temporary. Tissue allografts can help initiate your own body’s robust repair response that encourages healing and reconstruction of healthy tissue.
A tissue allograft consists of an abundant variety of collagen, cytokines, elastics and growth factors that make up a matrix able to support healing and repair. This allograft can reduce scarring and inflammation and aid the body’s own repair system, reducing pain and helping with regeneration and rehabilitation of injured tissue.
Is Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® covered by insurance?
Yes, Tissue Allografts are covered by insurances. Consult your physician directly for more information.
What benefits does Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® offer?
- Powerful Treatment: Helps to relieve pain associated with joints, soft tissue and spinal injuries.
- Convenient & Painless: 15-minute in office visit
- All Natural & Drug-free: Contains a large concentration of Growth Factors, including bFGF “Basic fibroblast growth factor”—this is a signaling protein encoded by a gene that assists in cell growth and maturation, and tissue repair
- Quick & Reduced Recovery Time: Return to everyday, low impact activities.
- Safe, Non-steroidal Alternative to Surgery: Helps recruit your body’s stem cells and healing components to reconstruct and regenerate the injured tissue that is causing pain.
Patients have reported pain relief from the following:
- Foot & Ankle Injuries
- Soft tissue injuries: Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Osteoarthritis, Tendonitis, Achilles Tendon, Ankle Ligament Tears, and more
For more information about Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® for joint, soft tissue, and spinal injuries, contact us.
Stem Cell Recruitment® (SCR), Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy® (SCRT), Stem Cell Recruitment Facial®, DermaFlo®, OrthoFactor® and VivadermTM are trademarks of Russell Health, Inc. The treatments described on this marketing are not considered to be standard of care for any condition or disease. SCR, SCRT, SCR Facial, OrthoFactor® and DermaFlo® attempt to utilize acellular, minimally manipulated tissue allografts and are comprised of tissue allograft components intended for homologous use to supplement tissue. SCRT products are classified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as Human Cell, Tissue and Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P) that are registered solely under the Public Health Service (PHS) Act. FDA recognizes that human tissue was designed, or evolved, to perform certain functions in the human body with exquisite safety and effectiveness. As an HCT/P regulated solely under the PHS Act, Russell Health’s SCRT products are exempt from FDA pre-market review, clearance, and approval from FDA. Please consult your doctor to see if a tissue allograft injection is right for you. No medical advice has been offered herein. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary.